Announcements

X_man2 banned some reson to unban

Report players that are not playing correctly. Please prove your words by adding evidences.

Moderators: Team Leaders, Chat Moderators, Sub Administrators

X_man2 banned some reson to unban

Postby Xman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 pm

hello to every body iam X_man2 i just got banned for 3-4 days ago becoz multi accounting now i have some reson to unban my account please real be curefull and sry for my bad english
i 3-4 days a go have some problem with windows and reinstall dat and all my coockie delete now i don't know my password what is it all my password try and don't remember my password and becoz this account(X_man123)
was banned this acc for 1month ago banned for some days and idon't know why so then 1 month ago
i createt the this acc X_man2 then i buy 350 EUR credit and never check the x_man123 now back to the story
i lost my password and don't know with how email i singup now i got my lost password this email [email protected] and this acc for x_man123 i got this and say i don't have any level and i forged this acc banned for 1month ago now i so scared what happen to my level whats happen to my credits and rememeber this is not my orginal acc and again exit lost password and use this email [email protected] and change the password x_man2 and login and happy and tommarow on day i got banned for multi accounting
now i just want to say if u want i can so some picture for the this day to show you i lost my password and proof to i buy 350EUR credit and want to say please delete x_man123 and give back my account x_man2 i 'm not stupid guys i buy the credit then i never go and with play with account level 0 now can we explain give back or not please i kill my self this is 350EUR i work night and day for money and spend my money in this game and this game and this account is only my happy and reson to life with happy now i beggin you to give back my account x_man2
Xman

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: X_man2 banned some reson to unban

Postby Xman » Fri May 02, 2014 10:44 am

2 days and no answer!
Xman

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: X_man2 banned some reson to unban

Postby Rhys » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:29 pm

I can't give the account back since unless you recovered it. However I was the one to ban the accounts.
Rhys
Community Manager
Community Manager
Mobster
Mobster

Have thanks: 49 times
National Flag:
Europe Ununion

Return to Report a cheater/abuser